Welcome to Round Hill
This Lake Tahoe community, Round Hill, features a total of 289 properties. These properties are a mix of single-family homes, townhomes, and forest service lots. The Round Hill neighborhood is said by neighbors to be peaceful and quiet. It’s filled with towering Ponderosa Pines, but it also has plenty of open spaces for residents to enjoy the solitude. Most properties in Round Hill offer owners great entertaining space thanks to the flat geography, however, as you go up the hillside some properties also offer filtered lake views out over Lake Tahoe.
Very nearby to Round Hill is the Safeway Shopping Center. This center includes other amenities such as Starbucks, the Post Office, a gas station, gym, etc. Right across HWY50 from this location are the local fire station and other various businesses. The nearest beach to Round Hill is Round Hill Beach. This is a large white sand state beach with a boat launch, boat rentals, picnic space, an entertainment venue, and a restaurant.
- Total Homes: 212
- Total Townhomes: 68
- Total Forest Service Lots: 9
- Area Amenities: Easy access to hiking and biking trails
- Distance to Round Hill Beach: 0.6mi
- Distance to Nevada Beach: 0.8mi
- Distance to Heavenly Ski Resort: 5.1mi – Boulder Lodge and Lift
- Distance to Nearest Grocery Store: 0.1mi – Safeway Zephyr Cove
- Distance to CA/NV State Line: 2.1mi
- School District: Douglas County
- HOA: No
- CC&Rs: Yes
Search All Homes